Askari Nano Station
A re-chargeable, multi-functional tool that can be used to configure the
Askari detector to suit the environment. It is also capable of
announcing detection signals from the Askari detectors.
- Monitors up to 8 Scouts
- Gives audible and visual indication of the activated Scout
- Stealth mode function
- In its learning format it will receive programming data from a Scout, or another Nano
- Transmits 11 different instructions to Scout, Relays, Lights or Alarm I/O
- For programming purposes, it can transmit any programmed Scout to another Nano, Alarm I/O Interface or Relay
- It can transmit configuration, sensitivity and other instructions to a programmed Scout
- Transmits its own master code to enable the cloning in of other Nanos.